This luxury adventure safari in Botswana consists of a 6-night basic package including 2 nights in the majestic Victoria Falls staying at the stylish The Royal Livingstone by Anantara, 2 nights at the luxurious Chobe Game Lodge, the only accommodation inside of the Chobe N.P, and 2 nights at selected lodges to choose from:
- SAVUTE: Savute Safari Lodge
- MOREMI: Camp Moremi or Camp Xakanaka
- OKAVANGO DELTA: Camp Okavango or Xugana Island Lodge
- MAKGADIKGADI: Leroo La Tau
You can add your preferred areas and lodges to the 6-night basic package to create the best safari experience. The most captivating wildlife protected areas in Botswana are ready to welcome you.
- Excellent value for money
- Visiting the Victoria Falls
- Prolific wildlife
- Variety of safari activities
- Flexibility to customize the number of nights and locations
- 6 nights / 7 days basic package
- Extended packages: 8,10,11, or 12 nights
- Transfers by 4×4 open vehicle: Chobe Game Lodge – Kasane airport
- Private shuttle transfer Livingstone airport – The Royal Livingstone – Chobe Game Lodge
- Transfers by light aircraft between lodges
- All meals, drinks, park fees and activities included in Botswana
- Breakfast included in Livingstone
The best time to enjoy the overall safari experience is between May and the end of August. During these months the water levels in the Falls will be from high to mid levels.
From August onward, the water levels in the Falls start to decrease, however, activities such as water rafting and swimming in Devil´s Pool become available.
Days 1 & 2
Once you arrive at Livingstone International Airport, a private shuttle will pick you up and drive you to The Royal Livingstone by Anantara. This beautiful hotel faces the Zambezi River, and its privileged location inside the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park provides direct and private access to the Falls. You will be surrounded by elegance and colonial traditions in impeccable style.
Enjoy daily breakfast at one of the many outlets at the hotel.
Walk by the walkways facing the mighty Falls, listening to the thunderous sounds of the Falls. In addition, there is a wide range of activities you can choose from to enjoy the magical region of the Zambezi River.
Days 3 &4
On the third day of your trip, a private shuttle will pick you up at the lobby of the Royal Livingstone to drive you to your lodge in Botswana. At Chobe Game Lodge, you will enjoy a magical experience facing the Chobe River at the only hotel located inside Chobe National Park.
During these 2 nights at Chobe Game Lodge, you will explore the area twice, either on the open safari vehicles or by solar powered boats, cruising the river looking for the big herds of elephants, the hippos swimming, and the crocodile resting on the riverbanks.
When not on safari, you can relax in the comfort of your family room and enjoy the views of the river and the wildlife from your private deck or take a refreshing dip into the swimming pool.
Camp Moremi / Camp Xakanaka
Camp Okavango / Xugana Island Lodge
Leroo La Tau
Arriving and departing to your next destination by a charter flight, Savute Safari Lodge ensures you a privileged location, facing the Savute Channel, in the Chobe N.P.
Activities are organised around game drives throughout the Savute area in open 4×4 safari vehicles. Many trips will incorporate a visit to the Savute Marsh to give you a chance to see the historic presence of the Savute Channel at the marsh against a backdrop of teeming wildlife.
If your chosen destination is the Moremi Game Reserve, you will arrive by light aircraft. Your guide will be waiting for you at the strip. Road transfer by 4×4 open vehicle through the Reserve until you arrive at either Camp Moremi or Camp Xakanaka
During the 2 days at the selected camp, facing the Xakanaka Lagoon, you will explore on game drives or motorboats with your guide the rich wildlife area of the Moremi Game Reserve: lions, wild dogs, elephants, buffalos, antelopes, giraffes, and many species of birds.
From your previous destination, you will arrive by charter flight to any of these accommodations: Camp Okavango, located on Nxaragha Island, or Xugana Island Lodge, situated on a wooded island abutting the Xugana Lagoon
Both properties offer water based activities, and therefore during these 2 days, you will explore on mokoro, motorboat and walks the unique habitat of the Okavango Delta. Xugana Island lodge also offers 4×4 game drives safaris.
You will fly by light aircraft from your previous destination to Makgadikgadi. Your guide will be waiting for you at the strip to transfer you to Leroo La Tau, a camp overlooking the Boteti River.
For the next two days, you will explore in a 4×4 vehicle the area around the Boteti River, which is the only water source in the area attracting many herds of elephants that come to drink and bath. You will also see zebras, wildebeests, kudus, and impalas.
The 6-nights basic package offers the possibility of an extension to 8,10,11, or 12 nights. The first 4 nights get always split between The Royal Livingstone and Chobe Game Lodge. Then, you may add consecutive nights at any of the selected lodges included in the package (Camp Moremi, Camp Xakanaka, Camp Okavango, Xugana Island Lodge, Leroo La Tau, and Savute Safari Lodge). Included: connecting light aircraft transfers between lodges.
Basic package Safari – 6 nights
- Private transfer Livingstone airport > The Royal Livingstone > Chobe Game Lodge
- Road transfer on 4×4 vehicle Chobe Game Lodge > Kasane airport
- 2 nights accommodation at The Royal Livingstone, breakfast included and entrance park fees to visit the Falls.
- 2 nights accommodation at Chobe Game Lodge + 2 nights´ accommodation at the chosen lodge: full board, all drinks, 2 daily safari activities, park fees and laundry.
- Flights Kasane > selected lodge > Maun
- Possibility to do the itinerary from Maun to Livingstone
Extended Safari – 8,10,11, or 12 nights
- Accommodation at lodges of your choice, including full board, all drinks, 2 daily safari activities, park fees, and laundry.
- Charter flights to all the selected lodges
Get in touch with our expert team
- International and regional flights
- Visas (USD 25 per person to enter Zimbabwe)
- Premium brand drinks at Full Board lodges
- Any additional meals, drinks or activities not specified
- Transfers and activities on a private basis unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal medical and travel insurance
- Personal expenses (curio shopping, gifts, phone calls, Spa treatments)
Daily departures. Subject to availability at the time of enquiry.