The Victoria Falls in Zambia is the golden beginning for this exceptional tour. Unwind in this beautiful and secluded location, on the banks of the Zambezi River, where Nature remains untamed and; luxury is present in every detail.
Your next destination will be at the heart of Chobe Park, the Savute area. Witness the high concentration of predators and immerse in a world of high-class service.
The third stop will take you to the Khwai Private Concession, where you will enjoy an exceptional luxury travel safari experience in this rich wildlife haven.
Finally, you will fly to a secluded retreat safari lodge, set deep within the Okavango Delta. Eagle Island is well-known for its incredible variety of bird species and prolific wildlife.
- Accommodation at luxury lodges
- Secluded and remote locations
- Prime wildlife areas
- Variety of activities
- Excellent service and exquisite cuisine
- Expert guides
- Optional activities available: helicopter scenic flights and massages
- 8 nights / 9 days
- Transfers by 4×4 vehicle: Livingstone airport > Tongabezi > Kasane airport
- Transfers by light aircraft between lodges
- All meals, drinks and activities included
To experience the enchanting Okavango Delta at its peak flood level, travel between June and August.
Days 1 & 2
Once you arrive at Livingstone International Airport, a private shuttle will pick you up and drive you to Tongabezi Lodge. Facing the Zambezi River, upstream of the Victoria Falls, you will enter a world of luxury surrounded by untamed nature.
During your fully inclusive stay, you can choose from the wide selection of activities according to your mood and discover all the secrets of the Zambezi River, the majestic Victoria Falls, and all the history related to this corner of Africa.
Days 3 & 4
On the third day of your trip, a private shuttle will pick you up at the lobby of Tongabezi Lodge to drive you to Kasane airport (Botswana), where you will board a light aircraft to Savute Elephant Lodge, in the heart of the Chobe N.P.
The Savute region of Botswana is famous for its healthy lion population, as well as for its large herds of elephants. Last but not least, the presence of buffalos, jackals, hyaenas, cheetahs, leopards, and diverse birdlife is astounding.
Your guide will be waiting at the airfield to drive you on a game drive to the lodge. The all-inclusive regime with two safari departures per day, at sunrise and sunset. At these times of the day, the animals are more active, offering fantastic opportunities to observe their behaviour.
Take advantage of the golden lights of the first and last hours of the day to enjoy game drives on comfortable open 4×4 vehicles, having the central and hottest hours to profit from the luxurious accommodation and delightful cuisine.
Day 5 & 6
Light aircraft transfer to reach the Khwai Private Concession, on the northern border of the Moremi Game Reserve.
Arrive and settle in your luxury room. During your stay, you will have the opportunity to partake in two daily safari activities to choose between 4×4 open vehicle safaris, guided bush walks, and star gazing.
We recommended doing the walking safari in the morning when the temperature is cooler. Relax by the swimming pool in the afternoon, and do a game drive followed by sundowners at sunset.
Days 7 & 8
Light aircraft transfer to Eagle Island, located in the heart of the Okavango Delta. Your guide will be waiting for you at the airfield for the next transfer. Get settled in the comfort of your luxury room until the afternoon safari activity.
Safari activities on offer: mokoro safaris or motor boat, guided bush walks, bird watching, and a cultural visit to the near village. Optional: 35-minute helicopter safari,
Every night fall asleep listening to a bush lullaby.
At the indicated time, light aircraft transfer from the Delta to Maun airport, where you will connect to your next outbound flight.
- Private road transfers Livingstone airport > Tongabezi > Kasane airport
- 8-night accommodation at luxury lodges (as per itinerary description)
- Fully inclusive basis at all the lodges: all meals, local drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), laundry, park fees and 2 safari activities per day.
- Light aircraft intercamp flights: Kasane > Savute > Khwai > Eagle Island > Maun (it is possible to do this itinerary in reverse order)
- International and regional flights
- Visa to enter Zambia (USD25 per person)
- Premium brand drinks and champagne
- Optional activities
- Private road/air transfers and activities unless specified
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature (gifts, curio shopping, phone calls, Spa treatment etc)
Daily departures. Subject to availability at the time of the enquiry.