We want your honeymoon trip to be something special, a precious memory that will always remind you of the journey you both decided to embark on.
The seclusion of the lodges, the pristine wilderness and the beautiful landscapes make the perfect frame to live a unique and romantic experience.
Our 11 days tailor-made honeymoon covers some of the most emblematic and exclusive wildlife areas in Botswana: Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, the Okavango Delta and Makgadikgadi, with accommodation at luxury lodges that offer this special touch to create one-of-a-kind honeymoon.
Let´s celebrate love in Botswana!
- The contrast between the landscapes and natural habitats
- Sharing sundowners with your other half
- Variety of activities
- The special add-on values for honeymooners
- Privacy at the lodges
- 10 nights / 11 days
- Transfers by 4×4 open vehicle: Kasane airport – Chobe Game Lodge – Kasane airport
- Transfers by light aircraft between lodges
- All meals, drinks and activities included
This romantic itinerary combines extremely well with:
- a beach retreat extension to Mozambique
- a few days in vibrant and cosmopolitan Cape Town
- a short getaway in Victoria Falls
Days 1 to 3
Once you arrive at Kasane International Airport, your guide will pick you up and drive you to Chobe Game Lodge, where you will enjoy a magical stay at the only lodge located inside the Chobe National Park.
Whilst staying at Chobe Game Lodge, you will be able to choose from 2 daily safari activities: open 4×4 game drives or boating safaris. Look for big herds of elephants drinking, hippos swimming, and crocodiles resting on the riverbanks.
Between the safari activities, you can relax in your luxury suite (a special upgrade for honeymooners), splash in the swimming pool or sip a drink at the bar. If you want more privacy, you can enjoy the views of the river and the wildlife from your private deck.
Days 4 to 6
On the 4th day of your trip, after the last morning game drive, you will be transferred to Kasane Airport, where you will board a light aircraft to Moremi Game Reserve. Your guide will be waiting for you at the airfield to drive you in a 4×4 open vehicle to Camp Moremi.
During these 3 days, you will partake in exciting game drives with your guide to explore the rich wildlife area of the Moremi Game Reserve: lions, wild dogs, elephants, buffalos, all kinds of antelopes, and giraffes. You will also be able to discover, by motorboat, the Delta channels and its lagoons.
Honeymoon special: 1 private dinner at Moremi Camp, in a romantic and intimate location
Days 7 & 8
Enjoy breakfast and one more game drive before boarding a light aircraft toward Nxaragha Island in the Okavango Delta. Your guide will be waiting for you at the airfield to transfer you to Camp Okavango.
For the next 2 days, you will discover the wonders of the Okavango Delta on a mokoro (traditional dug-out canoe), by motorboat, and on guided bush walks. The diverse habitat of the Okavango Delta, with its meandering channels, dotted islands and floodplains, will guarantee a remarkable water based safari experience.
Honeymoon special: a 60 minutes private helicopter flight that will take you to a remote island in the Delta. Enjoy the magical sunset while toasting with champagne.
Days 9 & 10
On day 9 of your safari, you will be transferred to the airfield where your pilot will be waiting for you to take you to your next destination: Makgadikgadi. 4×4 road transfer to Leroo La Tau, a beautiful lodge overlooking the Boteti River.
Spend the following 2 days exploring the area around the Boteti River on game drives. The Boteti River is the only water source in the area, therefore it attracts large numbers of animals that come to drink: elephants, zebras, wildebeests, kudus, and impalas. With such an abundance of animals, the big predators are always close in search of new prey!
Honeymoon special: traditional Setswana blessing ceremony offered by the local community in Khumaga.
4×4 road transfer to the airfield and light aircraft transfer to Maun, where you will connect with your flight to your next destination.
- Shared light aircraft inter-camp transfers starting in Kasane and ending in Maun (it is possible to do the itinerary in reverse order)
- Road transfers from/to Kasane airport to/from Chobe Game Lodge
- Accommodation at luxury lodges as per itinerary
- Fully inclusive basis at all the lodges: all meals, local drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), laundry service, park fees and 2 safari activities per day
Get in touch with our expert team
- International and regional flights
- Premium brand drinks and champagne
- Optional extensions: they will be quoted separately
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Private road/air transfers or activities unless specified
- Personal expenses (gifts, curio shopping, phone calls etc)
- Tips and gratuities
- SUITE UPGRADE at Chobe Game Lodge
- PRIVATE sunrise breakfast cruise at Chobe Game Lodge
- PRIVATE dinner at Camp Moremi
- HELICOPTER flight and champagne sundowner at Camp Okavango
- SETSWANA BLESSING at Leroo La Tau
Dayly departures. Subject to availability at the time of enquiry